We're Collective Benefits.
Right now, the people who care for our families, pack our produce and deliver our parcels face a fragile financial existence. And that’s not right. We believe they deserve to live and work without compromise. So we’re doing something about it.
At Collective, we’re enabling companies with the right intentions to provide the right protections. Working directly with the on demand platforms propelling our economy forward. Helping them ramp up recruitment and retention, increase engagement and protect their people. All at the same time. Together, we’re making independent work, work for everyone.
We’ve got backing from the people behind Deliveroo, Zoopla and Cazoo, some of the most prestigious and well known VCs in the world:
We have been featured in The Economist, Sifted and Forbes (to name a few). And as we expand operations across the UK and Europe, we're on a mission to make independent work, work for everyone.
A brief overview of what you will be doing:
As a Customer Onboarding & Operations Associate at Collective Benefits, you’ll be responsible for scaling our customer operations. To do so you will work along team members to help drive efficiency and insights at scale for our customers and the business. This is a crucial role within the Customer Operations function, to ensure the quality and compliance for product launches and in ongoing client relationships.
Three reasons this role is great:
- You’ll learn a TON. Operations will be your focus, but you’ll get plenty of exposure to other aspects of the business – with responsibilities in customer, business, product and cross-functional operations.
- You will lead, nurture and grow our customer operations teams, as we enter a period of significant growth for the business.
- You will join an ambitious team that moves at a fast pace with the support of startup founders and senior leaders who have done this before.
What will you do?
- You’ll lead on onboarding of customers and their workforce, improving product adoption and engagement, including the configuration of customer accounts and products in our internal systems;
- You’ll identify opportunities to improve our systems and processes that will allow for sustainable scale;
- You’ll oversee our post onboarding processes, including reconciliation of users;
- You’ll support broader business operations, as required, including ensuring quality of data in customer and internal systems such as Salesforce and Notion;
- You’ll collaborate closely with Product, Engineering and other teams, and lead on projects to optimise cross-functional process for scale up.
You should join us if
- You’re detailed oriented and process driven, with a love for a checklist
- You’re supremely organized, efficient and can work at pace to get stuff done
- You’re self-motivated and take initiative and ownership – you fix problems and know when escalation is needed
- You’re comfortable with Google Drive, Slack, Notion, Sendgrid and/or you pick-up how to use new software easily.
- You’re highly analytical, confident in drawing insights and presenting data. Experience with SQL or Looker would be a plus, but not required
The nuts and bolts:
- You must be comfortable with a fast-moving pace of work, and getting involved in a range of tasks and projects relating to your role
- Smart, inquisitive, and have a willingness to sink your teeth into the role
- Knowledge of (or a keen interest in) the future of work is a significant plus
What will you get in return?
- 💰Competitive Salary based on experience
- 💸Employee Equity Options and Pension Contributions
- 🎂Birthday day off, because no-one should have to work on their birthday
- 🌳 Personal development budget, to help you grow
- 💻 Shiny new laptop
- 🩺 24/7 GP, Mental Health Support & Gympass
- 🚲 Cycle to Work and 🎧Tech Scheme saving you money and spreading the cost
- 🎉 Deals & Discounts at major retailers, gyms and more