Why Collective Benefits?
Right now, the people who care for our families, pack our produce and deliver our parcels face a fragile financial existence. And that’s not right. We believe they deserve to live and work without compromise. So we’re doing something about it.
At Collective, we’re enabling companies with the right intentions to provide the right protections. Working directly with the on demand platforms propelling our economy forward. Helping them ramp up recruitment and retention, increase engagement and protect their people. All at the same time. Together, we’re making independent work, work for everyone.
We’ve got backing from the people behind Deliveroo, Zoopla and Cazoo, some of the most prestigious and well known VCs in the world:
We have been featured in The Economist, Sifted and Forbes (to name a few). And as we expand operations across the UK and Europe, we're on a mission to make independent work, work for everyone.
Our bank-grade safe and consumer-grade beautiful platform enables our partners to provide insurance to their independent workers (members) while enabling workers to access these benefits. It is a fully-customisable complete engagement solution enabling partners and members to manage and measure their programme, all in one place.
As a Community Lead, you will be responsible for the engagement arm of the business where you will take ownership of creating an online community for our members and partners - driving community engagement through our platform.
What will you be doing?
- Drive member engagement through our platform through communication.
- Collaborate with the product team to create recurring management engagement.
- Create a community of members who want to use the platform.
- Manage and own all community -related activities (offline incentives, email and in-app marketing, forums, events, launches etc.
- Strategies, plan and outline the metrics and processes required for growth.
- Deliver and report on community updates and metrics.
- Get involved in partner launches; drawing key insights and learnings from the success of these launches.
What we are looking for:
- First and foremost, you have demonstrable experience growing and managing a successful online community. During the interview, we would like to understand your approach to growing and creating a community with an emphasis on how you have driven engagement across members.
- It is preferable you have a marketing background; you understand what it takes to create a successful community and are aware of the common trends (e.g. social media, email and in-application marketing etc) to drive engagement.
- You have a strong ability to outline and report on the key metrics required to aid growth and track progress/ performance. At interview, we want to understand how you have gone about reporting online community growth.
- This role entails line responsibilities therefore you will have previous experience managing individuals and/or a small team.
- You are creative; you do not shy away from testing and experimenting different approaches and are confident in rolling up your sleeves.
Why this role is great:
- You will contribute from the get-go and will have the chance to be very hands-on from day one. You will come on board as our SME and lay the blueprint in bringing a community to life.
- Your focus will be on our partners and members who are amongst the leading on-demand platforms in the UK and beyond. Together, you will support them in championing the capability of our platform and make a real difference to the financial wellbeing of independent workers.
- We pride ourselves on being a mission-led business. You’ll join a fast-paced, ambitious culture supported by startup founders and senior leaders who have done this before.
What will you get in return?
💰Competitive Salary based on experience
💸Employee Equity Options and Pension Contributions
🎂Birthday day off, because no-one should have to work on their birthday
🌳 Personal development budget, to help you grow
💻 a shiny new laptop
🩺 keep healthy with 24/7 GP, Mental Health Support & Gym Discounts
🚲Cycle to Work and 🎧Tech Scheme saving you money and spreading the cost
🎉 Deals & Discounts at major retailers, gyms and more